Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Level 2] Tower Defense Strategy guide : Mamagma Mine
12-14-2011, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 11:59 PM by Rafarel.)
Video [Level 2] Tower Defense Strategy guide : Mamagma Mine
Here is a gameplay video of Claytus Hood Tower Defense on the second level from the original game, Mamagma Mine.
Don't hesitate to post your own gameplay videos on the forum !

The weapons :

There are four types of turrets in this level. A new turret is introduced in Mamagma Mine :
the Cash Machine. The Machinegun can be upgraded to its MAX power (level 3), the Shotgun
and Dung Barrel can be upgraded to their second level of power.

The Cash Machine :

[Image: paper_cashmachine_lvl_1.png]
The Cash Machine isn't an offensive turret. When an enemy gets killed into the range of the
Cash Machine, you earn a cash bonus. It's not necessary to build several Cash Machines side
by side because the kill of an enemy will only give you the cash bonus once. On the other
hand, it's essential to build to build your Cash Machine near of a group of offensive
turrets to expand your chances to get your bonus. This turret is very important for your
strategy, because without a substantial cash bonus, you won't be able to build enough
defenses to resist the attacks of enemies in difficult waves.

The strategy :

In Mamagma Mine, the Cash Machine is not the only new element of gameplay. The path is not
unique, there are intersections. Buy building a turret at an intersection, you can divert
the way your enemies are taking in order to significantly lengthen it. You will definitely
need to get and update Machineguns quite early in the game, because bats are living in
this mine ! Only a Machinegun can shoot flying enemies, which appear at the fifth wave in
Mamagma Mine. Don't neglect the upgrading of your turrets, you'd better have ten or so well-
placed and upgraded turrets than thirty scattered ones !

See also :

Strategy guide for tower defense level 1 : Old concession
Strategy guide for tower defense level 3 : Dirty Swamps
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply